Aeboard Gt Electric Skateboard (All Terrain)
Category: Electric Skateboard Tags: badge-instock, badgestyle-topright, bikemega, checklist- Easy Returns: 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed, checklist- Flash Sale Going On Now! SAVE an extra 5% OFF + Free Shipping & No Sales Tax with code: RIDE (Enter Code at Checkout) - Offer Expires 2/23/2022 11:59 PM EST, checklist- Free Shipping: Arrives in 3-7 Business Days, checklist- Limited Stock On Hand. Order Now Before They’re Gone!, checklist- Low Monthly Financing Available - Apply For Affirm Financing In Checkout, checklist- Talk to someone in the US: Call or Text Us Now at: (855) 248-9598, checklist- We Match Any Authorized Dealers Price - Call or Text Us Now For The Best Price: (855) 248-9598 Available: Mon-Sat 24/7, display-countdown, display-limited, e skateboards, ebike, electric skateboard, Electric skateboards, expire-24, quantity-5
|Skateboard:||38″ Electric Skateboard|
|Deck:||8 Ply Canadian Maple|
|Top Speed:||Up to 23.5 mph / 38kmh|
|Range:||Up to 25.5miles / 41 km|
|Hill Climbing:||Up to 30% Grade|
|Board Weight:||25 lbs / 11.5kg|
|Rider Weight Limit:||330 lbs / 150 kg|
|Trucks:||the Double kingpin Trucks|
|Remote:||Smooth Control Remote|
|Ride Modes:||4 Ride Modes|
|Battery :||Sanyo GA 10S4P 14Ah|
|Motors:||100 mm X 55mm (6 INCH)|
|Charging Time:||5 Hours|
Battery Packs: Sanyo GA10S4P battery packs, Range:48 KM/29.5 Miles
The Above Data Was Measured By A 150 Pounds(70KG) Rider. Please note Aeboard doesn’t guarantee everyone will reach the advertised range as the range will be affected by a lot of factors such as terrain, wind resistance, battery level, rider weight, and weather, etc.
- The Aeboard GT is equipped with the most powerful Samsung35E
- The Aeboard GT is equipped with the Double kingpin Trucks
- The Aeboard GTis combined with Flex Flexible Battery. The riders feel more comfortable, also the mileage can make by riders themselves
- AEboard has been fully resisted before receiving the goods, but once you start using or maintaining it or replacing the battery, the board’s water resistance will be reduced. Water can damage the board and water damage is not covered by the warranty. Therefore, you should avoid placing the board in the water.
- Always wear a helmet and suitable safety equipment when riding an electric skateboard.
- Remember to turn off the remote and charge it when not in use to extend battery life.