CycleBoard Rover Electric Scooter
NO LIMITS ALL-TERRAIN VEHICLE
Rover is the all-terrain electric vehicle you’ve been waiting for, built to withstand the rigors of daily use in mixed terrain environments, including full suspension and larger 10” pneumatic tires for vibration absorption and a softer ride feel.
Powered by a mighty 60v 1800w brushless silent rear hub motor with 41 Nm of torque and an 1152 watt hour battery, choose your favorite speed mode and get ready for thrilling acceleration, faster top speeds and longer range cruising.
Responsive brakes combine hydraulic with electronic braking for complete control and smooth braking. CycleBoard Rover’s 3-wheel, intuitive lean to steer design with patented linkage system (PLS) offers the ultimate experience in steering and stability and the freedom to explore your city in an exciting new way without limits.
Range: Travel up to 40 miles.
Speed Modes: 5 Pre-set speed limits for maximum rider control in any environment.
Hill Climbing: Climb up to a 30% grade with power and ease.
Suspension: Independent front suspension + rear suspension absorbs shock and dampens vibration for a smooth and responsive ride on a variety of road conditions.
Tires: Pneumatic all-terrain tires with proprietary steel belt design to maintain a flat surface for maximum traction when turning and carving.
Frame: Aircraft grade aluminum chassis with reinforced stainless steel handle: The Rover is built to be ridden thousands of miles for multiple years.
Brakes: Hydraulic disc brake + electronic braking for the ultimate in braking performance and control: come to a smooth stop at any speed.
Security: Frame lock location
Wherever you want to go, Rover will take you there. Perfect for paved roads or mixed terrain, the powerful 1800w motor, all-terrain tires, long range battery and full suspension are just what you need to tackle any environment your city can throw at you. Mix in CycleBoards intuitive lean-to-steer technology and you get a personal sized Humvee built for anyone to ride. No Limits!
The Cornerstone of every CycleBoard we build is our patented linkage system (PLS) that amplifies the degree of wheel turn to match the gentle lean of the rider. Self-centering suspension supports the rider into the turns putting them in total control and creating a remarkable level of safety and stability.
The CycleBoard Rover battery pack contains 96 lithium-ion cells for 1152Wh of energy. That’s a lot of capacity which is why you can ride up to 40 miles on a single charge. We design and build batteries using genuine LG MH1 and Samsung 35E cells, which are some of the most energy-dense and reliable lithium-ion battery cells on the market. A quick swap battery design lets you charge your battery in or out of the vehicle.
The CycleBoard Rover uses a 60v 1800w direct-drive brushless hub motor. Near silent, this motor provides significant torque for the hill climbing and rapid acceleration for riders to quickly get up to full speed from a stop and will reach 20mph in 4-5 seconds. Choose from 1 – 5 speed modes on the handlebar display to manage speed to match your riding environment.
- Range: Up to 40 miles
- Hill Climb: Up to 30% grade
- Power: 60v 1800w Brushless/Gearless Hub Motor with 41Nm of Torque
- Suspension: Rear suspension + Independent front suspension
- Throttle: Thumb throttle with 5 speed modes
- Display: LCD with speed, battery life, odometer
- Weight: 83 lbs
- Load: 275 lbs
- Recommended Rider Height: 5’ – 6’6
- Waterproof Rating: IP65
- Tail Light: Rear fender with integrated tail light / brake light
- Speed Modes: 5 Pre-set speed limits
- Brakes: Hydraulic rear disc brake (180mm) + Electronic Braking
- Suspension: Independent front suspension + rear suspension absorbs shock and dampens vibration for a smooth and responsive ride on a variety of road conditions.
- Tires: All-Terrain pneumatic 10″ x 3″ front tires / 10″ x 3.5″ rear tire
- Battery Access: Hinging Deck / Quick Swap
- Security: Frame hole locking location
- Dimensions: 44.5″ (L) x 25″ (front wheelbase) x 10″ deck width
- Portable: Quick fold handle
WANT TO ADD A GOLF CART MOUNT? Click Here for more info.
Every CycleBoard includes a 1-YEAR limited warranty. Click Here for more info.