Cyrusher XF650 1000W Hard Tail Fat E-Bike
Power to Cyrush everything!
Powered by a silent motor, the Cyrusher XF650 cruises along fairly quietly, which is great for exploring trails without bothering the nature around you. Those fat tires are perfect for everything from off-road riding to standard bike lanes and city streets.
The motor is powerful and torquey for all of your shenanigans, plus the battery gives you enough range for an afternoon of riding.
The Cyrusher XF650 is for having some serious fun!
1000W Hub Motor
Powered by a geared 1000-watt rear hub motor, the Cyrusher XF650 cruises along fairly quietly, which is great for exploring trails without bothering the nature around you. With this wattage, it’s not a low-power commuter e-bike. The Cyrusher XF650 is for having some serious fun.
Lithium Battery 48V 13Ah
The Cyrusher’s 48 volts and 13 amp-hour battery offers 624 watt-hours of battery. That’s enough for around 25 miles (40 km) of throttle-only riding or up to 50 miles (80 km) if you use the pedal-assist option. In case you need to charge a GPS or cell phone, we added an easily-accessible USB charging port right on the battery.
Piece by piece
A high-tech machine
- Handlebar Multi-function
- Fork Front Suspension
- LED Front Light
- Smart LCD Display
- Removable Battery
- Puncture-resistant Liner
- Fat Tires 26” x 4”
- Electric Motor
- Rear + Front Hydraulic Brakes
- Chain Wheel
- Disc Rotor
The bicycle transmission uses a 21-speed Shimano shifter and derailleur that is great for leisure/recreational riding.
With no rear suspension, the saddle and fat tires work together to cushion the rear. That saddle also helps complement the front suspension and provides some nice ride comfort.
The bike even includes fenders and a rear rack.
There’s a built-in headlight that runs off the main battery and is absolutely not just for show – that light is bright!
Those fat tires are perfect for everything from off-road riding to standard bike lanes and city streets.
The 4″ wide fat tires are where the magic happens — they get that torque down to the asphalt or the dirt and make the bike super fun for flying through corners.
- Motor 1000 watt, 60-70 N.m electric motor
- Battery 48 volt 13 amp-hour lithium battery. Waterproof IP65
- Range 25~50 miles (40~80 km)
- Speed 26~28 mph (42~45 km/h)
- Total Payload Capacity 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Recommended Rider Height 5’5″ ~ 6’3″ (165cm ~ 190cm)
- Pedal Assist Intelligent 0~5 level pedal assist
- 3-Modes Pedal-Assist / Throttle / Manual
- Charger Standard 110V~240V AC, 54.6V 2Ah Smart Charger (included)
- Battery Charge Time 5~7 hours
- Battery Lifetime 800 charges
- Controller 48V 1000W, max output 20 amp
- Display 3.7″ LCD display, Smart Computer
- Weight 55 lbs (25 kg) / 61 lbs (28 kg) with battery
- Bike Dimension Height 33”-41“ (84-105 cm) / Length 74” (188 cm)
- Packing Size and Weight 58x12x32in 72lbs (148x30x80cm 33kg)
- Tires Kenda/Chaoyang 26″ x 4″ puncture-resistant fat tires
- Spokes 12-gauge stainless steel
- Brake lever Zoom anti-slip grip levers with motor cutoff switch
- Brake Zoom hydraulic 203mm disc brakes front + rear
- Freewheel Shimano SL-TX50-7R gear shift system 7 speeds
- Saddle Breathable ergonomic sport cushion seat
- Seat post Adjustable height
- Front Suspension Coil hydraulic suspension with lockout and adjustment
- Rear Suspension Not available
- Crank 170mm forged alloy dual-sided aluminum
- Rear Derailleur Shimano Tourney PD-TY300, 7-speeds
- Throttle Half twist throttle
- Front Light 250 lumen LED
- Bike Frame 6061 Aluminum suspension frame
There are no reviews yet.