Ecotric Leopard Electric Mountain Bike – UL Certified
Just as its name, the Leopard is powerful and fast benefited from the 26 x 2.35′ narrow tire.
Its shock absorption equipment and mountain tires allow your unimpeded ride on city roads. It will be a perfect companion for your commute.
The Leopard is not only fast but also safe. The right-hand front brake and the left-hand rear brake double mechanical disc brake system provides superior braking power and safety, ensuring that you can brake in time on crowded urban lanes. Besides, the specially designed tube lets a person more easily get on and off the bike.
What is a UL certification?
UL stands for Underwriter Laboratories, a third-party certification company that’s been around for over a century. UL was founded in 1894 in Chicago. They certify products with the aim to make the world a safer place for both workers and consumers.
This Standard offers electrical and fire safety certification by examining the electrical drive train system, battery system and charger system combinations. UL 2849 covers: E-bikes (typically sit-to-operate and over-the-road use) and pedelec (pedal assisted electric) cycles.
- MODEL SIZE: 1790 x 650 x 1120Mm
- MOTOR: Rear Hub 36V 500W
- RANGE: Up to 20 miles (weight and terrain dependent)
- DISPLAY: Ecotric Smart Lcd
- FRONT BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160Mm Rotor
- DERAILLEUR: Shimano 7 Gears
- FRAME: Aluminum Alloy
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 265 lbs
- WEIGHT WITH BATTERY: 51 lbs
- BATTERY: 36V 12.5Ah
- CHARGING TIME: 5-8 Hours
- SENSOR: Speed Sensor
- REAR BRAKE: Mechanical Disc 160Mm Rotor
- FUNCTIONS: Pedal Assist On-Demand Throttle
- TIRES: 26 X 2.35′
- BATTERY LIFE: 400-600 Cycles
- BRAKE SYSTEM: Left Brake For Rear/Right Brake For Front
Every ECOTRIC electric bike comes with a 18-MONTH limited warranty against manufacturing defects on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display. Click here for more info.