Jeep QuietKat Fat Tire Electric Bike
The most capable eBike on the planet.
Backed by Jeep: Inspired by the legendary off-road capability of the Jeep line of SUVs, the Jeep E-Bike is the most capable electric bike on the planet, ready for any terrain.
The Jeep E-Bike features an advanced, torque-sensor motor system that delivers either 750 or 1000W of nominal power, with a peak output of 1500 watts.
The wide-range 9-speed drivetrain features an 11-42T cassette for maximum torque range to climb the steepest hills, while the 4-Piston Tektro brakes keep everything in control while descending. The full-suspension frame and inverted suspension fork are designed to maximize traction and comfort when the trail gets rough.
- True four-bar linkage: The Fire-Link suspension system is a true four-bar linkage, providing the ultimate traction, comfort, and capability.
- Improved braking: Fitted with high-quality, four-piston hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- Fat tires: CST 26″x4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep vehicle the tires can be aired-down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Industry-leading motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 750 Watt motor complies with all Class 2 regulations for electric bikes under US Federal Law (https://www.peopleforbikes.org/electric-bikes/policies-and-laws) or upgrades to the 1000 Watt unrestricted motor kit to unleash the powerful 1500 Watts of peak performance and 160 nm of torque.
- All-terrain versatility: Easily conquer off-road terrain including soft sand and snow, hardpack trails, and rocks.
- Rider flexibility: Suitable for all types of riders and available in 17 or 19-inch frame sizes with an adjustable seat post.
- Load-bearing: Designed to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear. Ideal for hunters or overlanders.
- Improved motor power: Capable of going up to 40 miles with just a single charge on a powerful motor.
- Multiple wheel sizes available: Ability to switch to a 29″ standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Flexible classification: Designed for flexible configuration as a Class 1, 2, or as an unclassified electric bicycle.
- Motor: 750W or 1000W Unlimited (1500W Peak) | Ultra Mid-Drive Motor
- Battery: 14.5AH/48V Long Range Panasonic | 12 lbs
- Range: Up to 58 miles
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Performance: 160NM of Torque / 1500 Peak Wattage Output
- Gears: SRAM 9-Speed
- Brakes: TEKTRO 4-Piston Hydraulic Disc
- Suspension: QK Custom 150mm Inverted Air Fork / RockShox Monarch RL 150mm
- Tires: Poly 26” x 4.8” Fat-Tire (29″ x 2.5″ Kit Sold Separately Coming Soon)
- Weight: 70 lbs
- Load Capacity: 300 lbs
- Color: Charcoal, Matte Red
- Sizes: 17” S/M, 19” M/L
Every QuietKat electric bike includes a one-year, 1000-mile limited warranty against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its battery, controller and motor assembly. QuietKat frames come with a lifetime warranty. Click here for more info.