Nakto City Women’s 26″ CAMEL, Electric Bike
NAKTO City Women’s 26″ CAMEL, Electric Bike
Are you looking for a city electric bike to use for commuting ? The Nakto City 26″ Camel is the ideal e-bike.
Designed as a commuter electric bicycle, the Nakto Camel City e-bike has the typical narrow tires most commonly seen on road bikes.
Thanks to its light weight of just 69 lbs, it is easy to maneuver through city traffic.
With a charging time of just 4-6 hours, the Nakto city 26″ Camel can be ridden 20-25 miles to work, and then be fully recharged and ready for the return journey by the end of the day.
The Nakto Camel City Women’s e-bike has a 250 watt electric motor that is located in the rear wheel of the bicycle. And the rear hub motor also offers riders a higher level of traction, which makes it a great choice for riding in all weather conditions.
Although this e-bike is classified as a ladies’ electric bike, it’s perfectly suitable for men too. It’s a step-through bike, which just means the frame allows for easy getting on and off.
With your Nakto City Women’s 26″ Camel, you can discover 3 ways to ride:
– Pedal only (with no help from the motor)
– Throttle with pedal assistant pedaling; It makes riding fun and effortless
– Throttle only (effortless like a motorcycle)
Key features of this electric bike:
- The 250 watt motor is powered by a long-lasting 36 volt, 10 amp hour lithium battery, and has a Class II throttle/pedal assist drive mode that makes it easier to ride further without tiring yourself out.
- Has a net weight of just 59 lbs., making it lightweight and easy to maneuver through city traffic
- Carbon steel frame, although lightweight, is extremely durable, and coated with a long-lasting car paint
- Charging time of just 4-6 hours
- 250 watt electric motor that is located in the rear wheel of the bicycle
- 1 Nakto City Women’s 26″ Camel, electric bike
- 1 handy toolkit
- 1 owner’s manual
- Battery charger
- 1 Basket
- 1-year Manufacturer warranty
36V10AH Lithium Battery
Suspension seat post 27.2 mm
16 / 19 MPH
Class II Throttle/ Pedal Assist
Drive Motor Position:
Rear Hub Drive
6 Speed SHIMANO
Front V brake, rear expansion brake
59 lbs (with battery)
26″ x 1.75″
High carbon steel
1425 x 280 x 775 mm
HD LED headlight, expansion real brakes, brake motor safety cut off; locking kickstand
Nakto bikes have a 14 days return window. For defective bikes, a replacement will be shipped if no part can fix the problem. In case of buyer’s remorse, customers are responsible for shipping the item back in new, unused condition with original packaging. Original shipping fees will be deducted from the final refund.
There are no reviews yet.