Yamee Fat Bear 750S 48V/14.5Ah 750W Fat Tire Electric Bike
Yamee 750S 48V/14.5Ah 750W Fat Tire Electric Bike
The best e-bike ride for rugged terrain. Introducing the Yamee 750S, with fat tires and a powerful 750W electric motor with I-PAS (Intelligent Power Assist System) that supplies up to 60% of energy regeneration while you ride. This bike also has an integrated Samsung 48V 14.5Ah battery allowing for better energy efficiency while riding downhill, braking or cruising and when the throttle is not in use.
The 750W electric motor with I-PAS is the driving force behind the Yamee 750S. Capable of speeds up to 27 mph at a distance of up to 100 miles on a single charge, this bike also has a folding frame design and is an ideal choice for travelers and commuters or anyone who needs an easy-to-store and easy-to-move transportation option.
*FREE* When you buy a Yamee 750S you’ll receive a Heavy Duty Combination U-Lock ($49.99 Value).
- Hidden battery – 48V 14.5Ah battery pack using Samsung 3500 cells fully integrated on the aluminum bike frame
- More rider control – alloy 1000PD rear shock shifts the riding impact into the rear wheel, keeping the tires firmly on the ground
- Cruise control – locks into speed when cruising at the same speed for 5 seconds
- LCD display – easy to control 4.3” interface, displays speed, battery life, distance and more
- Hydraulic disc brakes – for better control and instant stopping
- Gear Shift – Shimano CS-HG31-8 cassette 8 speed freewheel, enables shift to a higher cog for uphill riding and easy downshift, even at high speeds
- Suspension Fork – 60 mm of travel, preload adjustment and lockout for the smoothest ride
- All-terrain tires – ChaoYang 20” fat tires for improved grip and traction
|Model: Challenger||Class 2 E-Bike|
Blue, Green, Grey
|Gearing:||Shimano CS-HG31 8-speed CASETTE 11-32 Teeth Freewheel|
|Motor:||750W Reibok I-PAS with 65Nm of torque|
|Battery:||48V 14.5AH lithium battery|
|Throttle Type:||Thumb Throttle|
|Top Speed:||27 mph|
|Shock:||1000PD Alloy Rear Shock|
Front Shock: AIR Shock Absorber 60mm Of Travel, with preload adjustment and lockout
Rear Shock: AIR Shock Absorber 30mm Of Travel.
|Brakes:||Front and rear 180mm Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Tires:||CHAOYANG 20* 4.0″ All Terrain Fat Tire|
|Display:||4.3 Inch Retina Color LCD Display|
|Weight (incl. batt):||66 lbs|
|Max Range:||80 -100 miles (With IPAS)|
|Load Capacity:||300 lbs|
|Recharging Time:||4-5 hours|
|Optimal Rider’s Height:||5’1” – 6’4′|
|Wiring: Water-proof connectors and wiring harness.||Easy replacement|
|Frame:||6061 Aluminium-Alloy Folding Frame|
|Folded Size:||Folded Size: 39.37 inches (L) x 29.53 inches (H)|
Download the user manual here
The Yamee 750S is manufactured by Yamee at their facilities in Paris, France. They have more than ten years of experience in the field of e-bikes, and are dedicated to manufacturing the most price-valued electric bikes on the market today. Their products are sold worldwide and they have a great reputation. We have the pleasure of working directly with Yamee and so we are able to offer you the best bike deal, the best warranty, and the best shipping policies.
Our team at Electric Bike PROS values your custom above all else. We are available 24/7 for your questions, queries and feedback, so that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase of the Yamee 750S. Enjoy the ride!
Order your Yamee 750S today and get Free Expedited Shipping and free gifts on all our Yamee Fat Tire Electric Bikes. Sign up today and get 5% off!
There are no reviews yet.